Centrifuge Tubes (Metal-Free Graduated to 1 mL)
- Ideal for environmental uses such as water analysis and other applications where tubes have the potential to contaminate samples.
- Key features:
- PP conical centrifuge tubes graduated to 1mL
- Natural flat cap with integral leak-proof sealing
- Made from ultra-high purity material, virgin polypropylene, with high clarity
- Tested – resistant to 120 degrees; Probably resistant to higher temperatures
- Tested – no breakages 10 min on 4000rpm
- Resistant to ethanol, acetone and solvents/oils
- Available in two sizes: 15mL and 50 mL
- Sold per carton: 15mL (500 tubes); 50mL (300 tubes)
- Recyclable cardboard packaging available upon request
PP conical centrifuge tubes graduated to 1mL, made from virgin polypropylene with high clarity. Natural flat cap with integral leak-proof sealing. Tested against heat (resistant to 120+ degrees), no breakages (10 min on 4000rpm) and resistant to ethanol, acetone and solvents/oils.
Due to the highly rare features of this product, there is a minimum order requirement:
- 15mL – 1 carton (500 tubes) per purchase – Out of stock
- 50mL – 1 carton (300 tubes) per purchase